Science Typesetting: IDE overhaul

Hey team,

I want to open up the discussion of how the TeX IDEs are current
distributed in the science-typesetting metapackage. Currently, two
IDEs are set as recommends: AUCTeX and Lyx.

It seems opinionated that all typesetting users want emacs installed,
or would use Lyx. This simply opens debate as to why other powerful
IDEs (e.g. TeXStudio) are not also included.

Rather than devolve into a discussion of which IDE Typesetters prefer,
can we just move all of the major TeX IDEs into suggests? This will
prevent the already cluttered menu after a typesetting install.
Moreover, it means users can decide what IDE they want to use. On a
side note, as a non-emacs user, I find it pretty intolerable that
after installing typesetting, emcas associates itself for virtually
every filetype, such usability issues should be avoided from the
source if possible.

On a final note, if this does seem reasonable, can we place TeXStudio
into the suggests as well?

Thanks all,

Michael