Re: flann package

El Divendres, 15 de juliol de 2016, a les 09:19:02, Andreas Tille va escriure:
> Hi
>
> On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 08:55:33AM +0200, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > flann has some serious bug (#822717) that affects several packages that I
> > co- maintain or are under debian-science team:  fcl ompl pcl
> > ros-metapackages ros- pcl-conversions
> >
> > I have seen that the package is *maintained* under svn. Also, there's a
> > new
> > version of that package that seems that compile with gcc-6.
> >
> > So, if none of you have any objection, I'll migrate the svn repo to git
> > and I would try to prepare a new version.
>
> Please go for it.

The package is imported and updated to a new version of flann. Just need to
check ABI compatibility.

> > PS I would need some sponsor too ...

>>feel free to ping me.

>>Anton

Anton, I take your word. I hope to finish it soon after some checks.

Best regards,

Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia