Re: R package CI test failures

On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 03:56:40PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> > Patch (git format-patch for the repository) is attached. It
> > suppress_test_writing_to_usr.patch, which removed some of the pre-amble
> > to each vignette with one which modifies the paths the vignettes check
> > for their data files. They should now build, but the example data has to
> > be copied to the pwd (run-unit-test has been updated to do this).
>
> I'll check the patch soon.  Upgrade of the package is pending anyway but
> there are some missing preconditions for the new version.

Patch commited to Git, waiting for preconditions for new version.

> > > I might have a look.  Needs to be updated anyway.
> >
> > Attached a replacement run-unit-test script which does this.
>
> I'll check this out.

Patch commited to Git.  Will upload it with new upstream version.

> > In addition, a re-do of the r-bioc-snpstats run-unit-test is attached
> > (three vignettes should be blacklisted, but the current script only gets
> > two of them).
>
> I'll check soon.

The patch was working around a missing r-cran-hexbin.  I've just
uploaded r-cran-hexbin and ftpmaster seems to have become very speedy
with r-cran packages so this is available now.

So I think we could stick to the old test, right?