Re: R package CI test failures

Continued my previous mail:

> r-cran-sp: missing dep rgeos (unpackaged?)

As far as I can see rgeos is not yet packaged.  Any volunteer?
Otherwise tweaking the tests requiring this package might be an
intermediate solution.

> r-cran-surveillance: unsatisfyable dependencies

New upstream version uploaded - I'll leave r-cran-spdep dependency since
I really, really, really hope that ftpmaster will accept it soon.

> r-cran-testthat: unsatisfyable dependencies

Ahh, stupid.  The test script is explicitly removing the tests that
are requiring the missing dependency - so I removed it from control.

I packaged the latest version and verified the test.  It failed since
some empty files that were used inside the test were automatically
removed from the package by whatever strange debhelper/cdbs magic. :-(
Hacking around by recreating the empty files inside the test script
helped but that's probably no really sustainable solution for the
problem.

> r-cran-tidyr: R version mismatch (built under 3.3.0)

No idea yet.  I remember that I accidentally pulled from experimental
into my pbuilder chroot - so may be a simple rebuild might help...

> r-cran-xml2: missing dep r-cran-rcpp

Fixed in recent upload

Thanks again for your analysis of the test suites of R packages.