Re: Minor changes to libsdsl

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 06:17:16PM +0200, Tomasz Buchert wrote:
> >     cme fix dpkg-control
>
> Great. A weird thing though: when I run this the Std-Ver gets set to
> 3.9.7.

May be because I'm using:

$ apt-cache policy libconfig-model-dpkg-perl
libconfig-model-dpkg-perl:
  Installiert:           2.077
  Installationskandidat: 2.077
  Versionstabelle:
 *** 2.077 605
         50 http://http.debian.net/debian unstable/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     2.076 501
        501 file:/home/ftp/pub/debian testing/main amd64 Packages
        501 http://httpredir.debian.org/debian testing/main amd64 Packages

I guess version 2.077 injects the very latest policy version.  Lintian
is claiming this but probably lintian is lagging behind a bit.  I admit
I don't care whether its 3.9.7 or 3.9.8 for the to be uploaded package.

> > (which I usually do to upgrade packaging - I hope you like this change).
>
> Yes and no. It gives different results than wrap-and-sort, but that's cosmetic.

I agree that it would be better to have a consistent output of both
tools.  The main advantage of cme is that it fixes several things like
Vcs fields (oh if we could finally agree to some non-changing scheme!
:-(), versioned dependencies etc.  The formating is a nice side effect
in my eyes.

> > Please verify that you like these changes.  If you have no pending
> > changes (or want to revert anything I did) I would upload as is in Git.
>
> Feel free to proceed.

OK.