Re: Please consider maintaining libdlib in Debian Science team

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 04, 2016 at 10:14:53AM +0100, Ghislain Vaillant wrote:
> On 04/04/16 09:18, Séverin Lemaignan wrote:
> >Hi Andreas!
> >
> >Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> >>Would you consider moving the packaging into Debian Science Git
> >>and join the Debian Science team since you might probably
> >>maintain other scientific software the team (and the users of
> >>Debian Science) are not aware of?
> >
> >Sure, dlib definitely belongs to Debian science, and I'd be glad
> >to move it there. How should I proceed?
> >
> >Best,
> >Séverin
>
> Are you a member of the Debian Science Team yet? If not:
>
>   https://alioth.debian.org/projects/debian-science/

For simplicity I've just added skadge-guest to the team.

> For the rest:
>
>   https://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience/ContributingToDebianScience

Séverin, just let us know here if you need any further help.  I admit I
personally did not dealt yet with multi-source tarball packages in Git.
I remember vaguely other team members did so.  This might be the tricky
part for the package in question but should be a solvable issue.