Re: vtk6.2-7 upload

Hi Gert,

thanks for upload! This Latex-issue is strange: it happens
on some machines, but is always OK on build-servers.
What I do recommend and usually use is the following
command for generation of d-changelogs:

gbp dch --id-length=7 --release

In this case you get also git-hash together with commit
messages in d/changelog.

Thanks

Anton

Hello Antony,

well, I pushed an additional patch  repo - the documentation generation
hung because of some LaTeX errors.

I also have done a source only upload, but  because of some openmip
transition related dependency conflicts it will take some time until
the build servers can actually build the package. I did test build in a
somewhat outdated sid though.

Best,
Gert

PS: From Thursday on I'll be mostly off-line until Feb. 15.