Team maintenance in Debian Science for pdl? (Was: pdl: Fails to build with GSL 2)

Hi Henning,

since it would be great to fix #805824 soon which seems pretty easy
considering the patch I would like to offer an NMU.  However, it would
be even more sensible to move the package under Debian Science team
maintenance and maintain it in Debian Science Git since it is part of
several Debian Science tasks (astronomy, numericalcomputation and
viewing).  If I do not hear anything from you until end of this week
I would go on to move pdl in Debian Science Git, add you as Uploader
and do a team upload (rather than an NMU).

What do you think?