Re: Request for git repo on alioth for python-pynlpl and python-clam

Quoting Maarten van Gompel (2015-11-29 15:40:14)
> Hi Anton et al.,
>
> > Hi Maarten,
> >
> > you are surely welcome to Debian Science team.
> > But I am not able to find your request on alioth. Please
> > be sure you have requested membership here [1].
> >
> > [1] https://alioth.debian.org/projects/debian-science/
> >
> > Best regards

Sorry, ignore my last message, it does seem to work now! It took some time
for my ssh key to get accepted! Thanks!

Regards,

--

Maarten van Gompel
 Centre for Language Studies

proycon@anaproy.nl
http://proycon.anaproy.nl
http://github.com/proycon

GnuPG key:  0x1A31555C  XMPP: proycon@anaproy.nl
Telegram:   proycon     IRC: proycon (freenode)
Twitter:    https://twitter.com/proycon
Bitcoin:    1BRptZsKQtqRGSZ5qKbX2azbfiygHxJPsd