running RStudio's Shiny Server the Debian way

Hi,

If you're insterested in helping packaging GNU R software, you might like
this: I plan to run RStudio's Shiny Server (
https://www.rstudio.com/products/shiny/shiny-server/ ) the Debian way, using
Debian packages for as many components as possible.  My time is limited
though.  Help is welcome :)

I've just started the effort, up to now I've made some very rough packages of
'r-cran-shiny' and 'r-cran-rmarkdown'.  You can fetch them via

 deb http://non-gnu.uvt.nl/debian jessie uvt

or view at

 http://non-gnu.uvt.nl/debian/jessie/r-cran-shiny/
 http://non-gnu.uvt.nl/debian/jessie/r-cran-rmarkdown/

.  I'll post proper ITP's and maintain packaging via debian-science's git
soonish.

Still needed is, at least, packaging of

 knitr, R6, mime, evaluate, highr, htmltools, formatR, markdown, yaml,
 jsonlite, httpuv, stringr, stringi ( ITP #801085 )

.  Likely licensing issues will pop up.  We'll see...

Help, ideas, tips welcome.

Bye,

Joost

--