Re: RFS: parmetis - Parallel Graph Partitioning and Sparse Matrix Ordering Libs

Hi Anton,

> No problem, I will upload it. But according to backports-requirements [1]
> the backported package should reach testing, otherwise it will be
> rejected. Please ping me when parmetis will reach testing.

Parmetis has reached testing and IMHO all requirements for backporting the
package are fulfilled. Can you look over it and upload it to backports?
The branch is called jessie-backports[1].

[1]https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian/science/packages/parmetis.git/log/?h=jessie-backports

Thanks in advanced
Wolfgang