Re: Request For Help updating Numerical Library Packages

On 14/10/15 05:15, Drew Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

To spread the maintenance load, could I encourage you to consider being
a buddy for one or two of these libraries and update them to the latest
versions (add multiarch support at the same time) ?

I'll try to find some free-time for some of these. It would be nice to make a list of all libraries that need work, and what type (upstream release, multiarch support...). I could not really tell from the original post.

Ghis