Re: RFS: osmo-trx/0~20150325gitf147b17+dfsg-1 [ITP]

Thanks for a very quick response!

I've fixed things for each of the 4 comments you added and re-uploaded
to mentors.
Please allow a few minutes for the changes to appear.

I've not been able to test if the autopkgtest test works in the proper
environment. I just
added a simple test which checks if the executable can run with return
code 0. (osmo-trx -h)

Ruben