Re: Architecture field based on another package Architecture field

On 13/10/15 17:15, Aaron M. Ucko wrote:
"Aaron M. Ucko" <ucko@debian.org> writes:

I am testing these changes now (against a checkout of your experimental
branch) and will follow up with a full patch if they work.

I meant

   $(shell dpkg-architecture -qDEB_HOST_MULTIARCH)

and

   ifeq "" "$(SKIP_NFFTL)"

Having fixed those typos, I produced the attached patch, which works for me.

So the final solution is to manually list all supported architectures in d/control (same one as libfftw3-double3) and use your patch for d/rules?

Ghis