Re: Trilinos 11.x

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 04:22:01PM +0000, Nico Schlömer wrote:
> I had removed a bunch of libraries which are no longer actively developed
> within the Trilinos framework (e.g., CTrilinos, TPI etc.),
> ```
>    -DTrilinos_ENABLE_ThreadPool:BOOL=OFF
> ```

ok. apparently, this happened after you bumped versions from 11 to 12.
i recreated master-11 from the last commit before that bump...

anyway, my apologies in advance for the rebasing mess that might
continue, and also involve master once again. i shot myself in both feet
with this gpb thing ^^ (but i am making progress).

thanks
felix