Re: Re: debian-science sprint?

On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 12:15:35PM +0200, Steffen Moeller wrote:
>    I can only support Christian - get it off. The downside is that "Seaside
>    during Winter" is a Debian Med theme already :)
>    Could we possibly have "Mountains and Spring", instead? Andreas? Ole may
>    know such venues with a large telescope that possibly even have Internet.

I did suggest the Koppelsberg, and end of May, but Andreas was against it.
Probably because the last 3 debconfs as well as the next one were in the
mountains.
Or was it because there is no high speed internet in our mountains?
I am happy to leave the Winter to the Med people (where/when will you meet
next year?). If somebody else offers to host d-science in the mountains,
thats fine with me. When only 3, 4 people will attend, it should be easier
to find a date suitable for everyone. I'd prefer something in March, April,
May, maybe after Christmas we can start to find a suitable date?

>    Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. September 2015 um 16:46 Uhr
>    Von: "Anton Gladky" <gladky.anton@gmail.com>
>    An: "Debian Science List" <debian-science@lists.debian.org>
>    Betreff: Re: debian-science sprint?
>    Hi all,
>
>    I could probably also come, but just for 2 days.

I think two days for an initial debian-science sprint would be fine.

Christian