[Caffe] uploaded to mentors but NOT RFS

Hi all,
(CC'ing people interested in package Caffe)

It takes so long time for Caffe to be packaged for Debian,
now the package is nearly prepared to be uploaded, and
there are still some small issues to be addressed.

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/caffe.git

My local build result (2 amd64 machines: chroot testing, and testing):
 [debuild] [OK]
 [d/rules:: custom-cpu] [OK]
 [d/ruels:: custom-cuda] [OK]

As a packaging Newbie I indeed paied considerable time on it...
at the same time I learned a lot packaging it.
This is just my 3rd Debian package (and it includes my 1st python3
package), so I'm not sure how far it is to be accepted into Archive.

Just a ping, thank you all. :-)

--
 .''`.                                               Lumin
: :' :