ITP: rank-width -- compute rank-width and rank-decomposition of graphs

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

* Package name    : rank-width
  Version         : 0.7
  Upstream author : Philipp Klaus Krause <philipp@informatik.uni-frankfurt.de>
* URL             : http://pholia.tdi.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de/~philipp/software/rw.shtml
* License         : GPL-2+
  Programming lang: C
  Description     : Compute rank-width and rank-decomposition of graphs

rw is a program that calculates rank-width and rank-decompositions. It is based on ideas from
"Computing rank-width exactly" by Sang-il Oum, "Sopra una formula numerica" by Ernesto Pascal,
"Generation of a Vector from the Lexicographical Index" by B.P. Buckles and M. Lybanon and
"Fast additions on masked integers" by Michael D. Adams and David S. Wise.

It is a dependency of sagemath.

Notice the upstream name is "rw", and provides both a library (librw0)
and an executable (rw) -- for sagemath we only need the library, so I think I'll just package
that. But I might rename it librankwidth, because a two-letter name looks quite awful. Does
that sound good ?

Thanks,

Snark on #debian-science