Re: Mayavi2 maintenance [python-mne is marked for autoremoval from testing]

Hi Andreas,

I don't know what I can do about mayavi2 packaging. To avoid removing
python-mne from debian-science one option is to remove it from depends
as mayavi2 is a weak dependency of python-mne. 95% of python-mne
works fine without mayavi.

what do you think?

let me know

Best,