Re: clFFT

On Sun, 3 May 2015 21:39:39 +0200
Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

> Hi Jerome,
>
> On Sun, May 03, 2015 at 11:27:25AM +0200, Jerome Kieffer wrote:
> > I have been working on the packaging of an OpenCL library to perform
> > Fast Fourier Transform: clFFT. AMD is behind it but it is Apache-2
> > license which makes a huge difference from the Debian point of view,
> > the competitors on GPU is cuFFT which proprietary, while free to use &
> > redistribute.
> >
> > The code for the packaging is available from github but it could be
> > re-hosted elsewhere if needed.
> >
> > https://github.com/kif/clFFT/tree/debian
>
> It would be great if you could inject this into Debian Science Git.  I
> could sponsor via the usual SoB procedure.

I may look completely disabled but I am actually unable to create such
project on the git from debian ...

To upload a package on needs to be a DD
To create a git repos one (once again) needs to be a DD ?

I am already registered on alioth but this is not enough to create a repo.

--
Jérôme Kieffer
Data analysis unit - ESRF