Re: RFS: calculix-cgx -- A 3-dimensional pre- and post-processor for CalculiX CrunchiX

Hi Wolfgang,

there are some notes on your package:

* Why not to put test/latim.fbd into tests/
* Readme.source contains an information, that some
  non-free files were removed. But I could not find it in
  _get-orig-source.sh. Also I would recommend you to
  put the list of removed files into d/copyright in Files-Exclude
  section, so they will be removed by uscan [1]
* We can upload it now directly into unstable
* Use cme fix dpkg-control
* d/watch looks a little bit hardcoded. It seems, that you can
  just merely use uscan --repack for that.

I did not built your package, because one need libnsl for that.
It will be better to test it later, when libnsl will be multiarch.

When you are ready, ping me, I will review it again and upload,
if it is OK,

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/UscanEnhancements

Best regards

Anton