sage again

Hi Julien

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 05:33:39PM +0100, Julien Puydt wrote:
> I must say I am very eager to see a good gap packaging, as my latest
> sage experiments have proven quite interesting : I have been able to
> build sage and its documentation with 94 system packages, only
> missing libgap, cddlib, singular and jmol (well, and rubiks and
> sagetex, but those are low priority).

interesting. what is wrong with the gap package?

> Of course, I had to use the unreleased sagenb from debian-science,
> do quite dirty tricks with debian's maxima package and patch sage a
> little, but still : it builds and the doc builds.

this made me curious... but then, the unreleased sagenb still gives me

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/sagenb/flask_version/base.py", line 8, in <module>
from flask_oldsessions import OldSecureCookieSessionInterface
exceptions.ImportError: No module named flask_oldsessions

when running "notebook()". (this is sagelib + autotools build system,
which is currently stuck at 6.3.) am I missing something obvious?

cheers
felix