Re: On providing a separate source package for the CUDA build of a library.

Hi,

I did the following on a package I maintain
https://sources.debian.net/src/boinc/7.6.17%2Bdfsg-1/debian/control.in/

note: this package is using cuda and opencl by "dlopen", so there is no
way to detect it at build time.

does this helps you?
(not a clean solution I know)