Re: Request for git repo on alioth for python-pynlpl and python-clam

Hi Maarten,

you are surely welcome to Debian Science team.
But I am not able to find your request on alioth. Please
be sure you have requested membership here [1].

[1] https://alioth.debian.org/projects/debian-science/

Best regards

Anton

Hi Debian Science maintainers,

I've been working on packaging for two new software packages (PyNLPL and CLAM),
see ITP https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=805720 and ITP
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=771592 . I've succesfully
completed the packages in git locally and would like to request project
repositories to be made on Alioth so I can push them to Debian Science. My
alioth account is proycon-guest and has my public key attached, duplicated here
as attachment for convenience.

Kind regards,

--

Maarten van Gompel
 Centre for Language Studies

proycon@anaproy.nl
http://proycon.anaproy.nl
http://github.com/proycon

GnuPG key:  0x1A31555C  XMPP: proycon@anaproy.nl
Telegram:   proycon     IRC: proycon (freenode)
Twitter:    https://twitter.com/proycon
Bitcoin:    1BRptZsKQtqRGSZ5qKbX2azbfiygHxJPsd