Re: Shark / libshark packaging status

Hi,

from my outsiders perspective I would assume that if you checked whether
Goswins work contains something that might be relevant for the packaging
and is not yet in your repository and upload as team upload in Debian
Science things should be fine.  I'd recommend to drop a note in the
repository inside Debian Med about the new location.

Surely Goswin as owner of the ITP has a last word but from the Debian
Med teams point of view any progress that leads to an upload of the
package is welcome.