Re: RFS: osmo-trx/0~20150325gitf147b17+dfsg-1 [ITP]

Cool!

> Ok, good job, I have uploaded your package.

Thank you very much for quick help, and thanks for getting me to look into (and
learn) autopkgtest.

> Please pay attention that I repacked your tarball
> and dropped sqlite-files from there.

I assume that you had to remove the line "sqlite3/Makefile \" from
configure.ac somehow (either via patch or before packing) to make it build?

I would be useful to get the .orig.tar.gz you uploaded so that I can put it
into the git repo with pristine-tar tags etc. I'm not sure if it can be found
online while it is in the NEW queue.

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Rubem