Re: RFM: transition of flint

Hi,

Le 05/09/2015 10:11, Julien Puydt a écrit :
Le 04/09/2015 21:08, Julien Puydt a écrit :
Hmmmm... bad. If I get nothing tomorrow morning, I'll decide it's stuck
and notify upstream.

It got stuck.

But I noticed it doesn't get stuck when I build upstream's sources
directly (ie: without the debian flags). I'm now bissecting to find out
exactly what triggers the problem.

The transition is on hold until the matter is settled.

There's a good chance it's a compiler bug... I reported: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=798149

In the mean time, what should I do? There's the option of waiting, or I could disable the hardening-flags and override the lintian warnings and still try to push the transition...

Snark on #debian-science