Re: ITP: arb -- C library for arbitrary-precision floating-point ball arithmetic

Hi,

Julien discussed this in his ITP. Since the binary package names libarb
and libarb-dev are already taken by the existing package, I'm afraid we
will have to use a different library name for the new package.

Best,
Tobias