RFS: asl/0.1.6-1 [ITP]

Dear all,

I have recently pushed asl packaging in d-science and am now seeking sponsorship for the initial release of v0.1.6.

The RFS bug is here:

The repository can be cloned at:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/asl.git

And built with:

gbp buildpackage --git-upstream-tag=upstream/v0.1.6 \
	--git-debian-tag=debian/0.1.6-1

with your favourite (p)builder.

The "initial debianization" commit contains all the necessary code to run the test suite. Right now it is disabled (next commit) because the test suite does not pass on pocl-opencl-icd. It however passes on my machine with the nvidia-opencl-icd.

Upstream has committed to fixing this issue for the next release, see:

https://github.com/AvtechScientific/ASL/issues/16

Many thanks for sponsoring my package,
Ghislain