about consecutive RFS

Dear all,

I have a package (clfft) awaiting sponsorship for version 2.4-4. This version is also tagged and pushed to the d-science repository.

Meanwhile, I have been working on the new upstream version 2.6-1 and now have it ready for sponsorship as well. The changelog for version 2.6-1 includes the entry for version 2.4-4 since I started working on it after submitting the first RFS.

Is it ok to submit another RFS for the latest version and ask for both 2.4-4 and 2.6-1 to be uploaded sequentially? At least, this solution would prevent me from having to alter the current changelog.

Cheers,
Ghis