Re: Limereg_1.3.2: How to refer to the BSD-3-Clause license on the blends package overview ?

Hi,

On Sun, May 03, 2015 at 10:25:17PM +0200, Roelof Berg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the project Limereg is BSD-3-Clause licensed and all dependencies
> (OpenCV, Boost and the gnu toolchain) claim to be compatible to
> BSD-3-clause too. I wondered why on
>   blends.debian.org/science/tasks/imageanalysis
> for Limereg
>   "License: unknown"
> is listed. Have I possibly done a syntax error in:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/limereg.git/tree/debian/copyright
> ?

No, its nit your fault.  The script which is gathering data from the new
queue is broken (at least if I look into other packages in new there is
always the same).  Fixing this is of very low priority for me currently
but it reminds me that we should probably create a pseudopackage for
Blends web sentinel issues.

Thanks for the hint anyway