Re: RFS: libsnl -- Simple Nurbs Library

Hi Wolfgang,

I have just reviewed your package and it looks
very good. Just a small suggestion before upload.

* Try to do the library multi-arch i.e. put.so-files
   into /usr/lib/deb_multiarch/.
* It looks like debian/watch is not working properly.
  But executing libsnl_get-orig-source.sh alone seems
  works
* Use cme fix as suggested Andreas

Best regards

Anton