Re: Access to collab-maint

Hi Ghislain,

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 02:16:07PM +0100, Ghislain Vaillant wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Is there anyone in the team who can grant me access to collab-maint ? I
> have sent a enquiry email via the Alioth page a while back and never got
> any reply. I have got some non-science related packages that I'd like to
> host on collab-maint instead of d-science / d-med.

I vaguely remember that creating a repository on collab-maint need to be
done by a DD and requires manual intervention.  Please give proper why
you prefer collab-maint which requires extra work with no visible profit
over debian-med/debian-science.  We have previously packaged non-med /
non-science software as preconditions for our target packages and I see
no point to derive from this habit for cosmetic reasons.