Sponsor for limereg: Lightweight Image Registration

Hi,

I'm new to Debian packaging and pepared everything to close my ITP #777000. I announced the location of the new files on debian-science-maintainers-request@lists.alioth.debian.org and I'm not shure what comes next. I might need a sponsor and will announce this on: https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB. Is there anything else I have to do now ?

Somebody would like to sponsor this ?

--- snip ---

Package description:

limereg V 1.3.1: Lightweight Image Registration, finds the alignment of two 2D greyscale images taken from different angles or views or points in time (rigid, analytical, derivative/optimization based, very fast (<<1s usually, kind of unique aproach), paper available at Springer JRTIP). It can either output the rigid registration parameters (angle and shift for the best detected overlay) or it can output the registered and/or difference image. The interface is ready for a registration-based subimage search with an optional stencil-map, this feature will come in the next upstream version. The interface is extendable to affine instead of rigid transformations, this is planned for an upcoming major release. The current version has one limitation: The image size must be square, that will be solved in the next minor release V1.4, then arbitrary aspect ratios will be supported.

The packaging consists out of a library (liblimereg1, liblimereg-dev) that does the math and has no special dependencies. Furthermore there's a command-line tool (limereg) with UI and file in/output and depencencies to OpenCV. The library might be added to ImageMagick (under investigation, looks good) and maybe also to other frameworks like maybe OpenCV. Homepage: http://embedded-software-architecture.com/?p=183

--- snip ---

Regards, Thanks
Roelof