Re: sponsor: sage: singular

Hi Jerome,

On Wed, Mar 04, 2015 at 10:51:34AM +0100, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> > thanks for working on Sage and its preconditions.  Feel free to make use
> > of my Sponsering of Blends offer and add a line to
> >
> >    https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB
>

> I am ready to add entry, but I need a `Link to Web sentinel'.
> How can I get one given that Singular is an ITP ?

Since Git and SVN from Debian Science are scanned for metadata
regularly the packages are known to UDD and will show up in the
tasks pages if you add some

   Depends: singular

to the appropriate tasks.  So please simply name the tasks you consider
singular useful in (perhaps not only mathematics) and confirm that the
binary package is named singular (I have not yet checked VCS).

I'll proxy this entry to the debian-science Git (so you do not need
to become member of another team).  Even better would be a
`git format-patch` to

  git://git.debian.org/git/blends/projects/science.git

which I could just `git am`.

Hope this helps - feel free to keep on asking if something remains
unclear.