Re: Gummi for Debian Science/Typesetting

I've just transfered the Gummi repo from Collab maint to Debian Science

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/gummi.git

Good news on this, after the project's site was down for several
weeks there is a life sign now, Gummi moved to Github

https://github.com/alexandervdm/gummi

and it's stated that there is going to be a bug fix release, soon.

DS

--
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=debian%40danielstender.com
4096R/DF5182C8