Re: RFS: sagemath-database-graphs -- databases of graphs [already shipped package]

Hi,

Le 08/02/2015 21:49, Sébastien Villemot a écrit :
Le vendredi 06 février 2015 à 23:01 +0100, Julien Puydt a écrit :

upstream now has a new version, and I updated the package in
debian-science's git:
ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/sagemath-database-graphs

Now, I need help to push that fix into debian. It's part of the work for
sagemath in debian, and should only need a light review since I did
nothing fancy...

Uploaded to unstable (I assumed this was your target distribution,
despite the freeze, since the package has no rdep and a very low
popcon).

Yes, thanks!

Snark on #debian-science