RFS: lcalc -- program for calculating with L-functions [already shipped package]

Hi,

I found a bug some time ago in that package, and as it was under the debian-science-maintainer umbrella, I fixed it in debian-science's git :
ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/lcalc

Now, I need help to push that fix into debian. It's part of the work for sagemath in debian, and should only need a light review since I did nothing fancy...

Thanks,

Snark on #debian-science