upload despite image-file-in-usr-lib lintian warnings

Dear d-s-t members,

I am current working on packaging the IEP IDE [1], a lightweight alternative to Spyder. I have gotten to a point where I believe the package is of good quality, despite some image-file-in-usr-lib warnings [2].

Upstream did not allow much flexibility in moving arch-independent files around, such as fonts, icons, images and this cannot be fixed without heavy patching downstream. I notified the issue upstream.

Meanwhile, I'd like to know whether these warnings are a deal breaker for an upload.

Cheers,
Ghis