Do I need specific binary package relationships in this case ?

Hi everyone,

I am currently packaging an update of libnfft. The new version brings along support for multi-precision, which means more binaries can be created and a transition should be occuring between the old and new package layout.

Version 3.2 is currently in the archive and provides:
- libnfft3-1  -- double precision version
- libnfft3-dev  -- headers and dev stuff

Version 3.3, which also got a sodump, now builds:
- libnfft3-double2  -- double precision version
- libnfft3-single2  -- single precision version
- libnfft3-long2  -- long double precision version
- libnfft3-dev  -- headers and dev stuff
- libnfft3-2  -- transitional package, should probably install single, double and long versions

Do I need to provide any specific breaks / replaces relationship between the packages to make sure the upgrade path is properly covered ?

Cheers,
- Ghis