RFS: flint -- C library for number theory

Hi,

flint stands for Fast Library for Integer Number Theory, is already used quite heavily in sagemath, and will likely be used by a few other mathematical programs in the near future.

The repository is in debian-science's git: ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/flint.git

In fact, Tobias (Hansen) just sponsored 2.4.4-1 ; but that version won't compile if I manage to get NTL 6.2.1 in debian : it needs a trivial patch.

So I'm looking for a sponsor for flint 2.4.4-2 which is the 2.4.4-1 with a trivial patch added (of course forwarded upstream!).

Thanks,

Snark on #debian-science