Re: [SoB] RFS: pynfft/1.3.1 [ITP Bug #728282] -- Python wrappers for the NFFT library

Hi Andreas,

Quick update regarding this, I have updated the package to the latest upstream version, reworked the plumbing to fix the previous issues you faced, and filed a proper RFS bug (#757226) for it.

So I believe this thread should be closed, and future discussion should happen in #757226. Please have a look if you're still interested in sponsoring the package.

Cheers,
Ghislain