RE:Which task(s) should for python-xrayutilities [ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org: python-xrayutilities_1.0.4-1_i386.changes is NEW]

Hello Andreas,

> I noticed that python-xrayutilities arrived in new[1].  Besides the fact
> that I noticed it has priority extra even if Debian Science policy says
> packages should have optional as priority.

Sorry, I missed this point...

>  I wonder in what tasks this
> package might fit in.  As always I would like to remember maintainers of
> Debian Science packages to care for adding their packages to the Debian
> Science tasks.

Eugen can you look at the debian-science tasks[1]  and tell us in which section you want to see python-xrayutilities.
I will add it these task files. (if you want you can do it also by yourself :)

I will put it also into the Debian-PAN gid task (grazing incident diffraction)

Cheers

Fred

[1] http://blends.debian.net/science/tasks/