Re: RFS: ngspice-26

On Thu, Jul 03, 2014 at 11:33:53AM +0000, Gudjon I. Gudjonsson wrote:
> Is anyone willing to upload ngspice-26 for me?
>
> The package can be found here:
> dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/n/ngspice/ngspice_26-1.dsc
>
> Last time I got a request to add the packge to blend. Unfortunately I don't
> have time to do it. Spent some time on it last year but couldn't figure out
> how to do it within the limited time I have to spend on Debian packaging.

OK, same hint as last time with the additional hint that the time it
might cost you is adding a line to a table in the Wiki

   https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB

It is really not that hard but simply makes you better understand how
Blend (should ... if more people try to understand the concept) work.