RFS ompl

Dear people,

I am looking for a sponsor for the package ompl. The package is hosted
in our git:

ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/ompl.git

and it's in the debian archive [1].

It's a part of the robotics blend and the SoB page is filled. [2]

The package seem lintian clean in my pbuilder environment. My original sponsor
was Andreas Tille, but he told me in a private mail that he would prefer to be
a fallback sponsor and not as a main sponsor.

Thanks in advance,

Leopold

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/o/ompl.html
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB

Linux User 152692     PGP: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia