Re: RFS: fplll -- Library for LLL-reduction of Euclidean lattices

Hi Julien,

feel free to use SoB by adding a row to

    https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB

When doing so you might like to check whether this library is also
useful in other fields than mathematics.  The same is valid for your
other RFSes.