RFS: pynac -- Engine for symbolic geometric calculus for Python

Hi,

the git side of the pynac package is up to the latest upstream, and a few problems have been settled along the way, so I need the help of a sponsor, please.

One of the problems means that the soname of the library goes down from 5 to 0, so as far as I know sponsoring will also mean writing a fine mail to the ftp masters. The following paragraph explains the situation and might be helpful for this:
<<<
The reason for the drop in soname version is that upstream was using an interesting but wrong formula to compute the library version. J.Puydt has proposed a patch, which is in the proposed debian package and has been accepted in upstream's tree (so will be in their next version), so hopefully things will follow a smoother path in the future.

I hope that helps,

Snark on #debian-science