Sponsering of nfft

Hi Ghislain,

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 05:21:52PM +0100, Ghislain Vaillant wrote:
> FYI, all lintian warnings are now fixed.

I can confirm that there are no open lintian warnings any more.

> > My bad, I forgot to set a --fail-on-warnings for lintian on my sbuild
> > config. I have got a few things to fix now. Sorry I am still learning here,
> > but will eventually get there.

Since you admit you are learning, I stay to be picky in teaching. ;-)

  1. Please open a "Request for Sponsering" bug for this version
  2. Please add a row with this bug number on the SoB page
  3. Please stick to open discussion on this list (and we could
     also CC the sponsering bug once it exists.

Regarding your package:  While it lintian clean I noticed that you
stripped the doc/ directory from the source.  I think this is a bit
overkill since it would be perfectly sufficient to only remove the
autogenerated docs.  I do not see any reason to remove doc/tutorial
(or did I misunderstood ftpmaster) and I think a libnfft-doc package
featuring this tutorial as PDF as well as the doxygen documentation
created in the build process would be perfectly in the interest of
our users.

Some other technical hint:  If you have a new upstream tarball (and the
repackaged source is actually a new tarball since it has a new md5sum
and a different version number (+dfsg) you start numbering the Debian
release by "-1" and not as you did "-2".