Re: Request for Ideas - Astronomy working group

Hi Christian et al.,

Am 14.01.2014 20:37, schrieb Christian T. Steigies:

> I don't know where Astronomers meet, but the German Physical society meets in
> in Berlin in March:
>
> http://berlin14.dpg-tagungen.de/index.html
>
> And the Geoscientists meet in Vienna in April/May:
>
> http://www.egu2014.eu/
>
> Some ETs will be there, I don't know if that counts. We build "telescopes"
> as well. If that does not fit, Steffen is very good in organizing sprints
> ;-)

That counts as well :-)

Additionally, the high energy physicists (and usually this includes the
astroparticle guys) meet in Mainz (March 24 - March 28), see

http://mainz14.dpg-tagungen.de/index.html

The annual meeting of the Astronomische Gesellschaft will be held in
Bamberg this year... but in late-September... too late for our first
meeting.

Best regards,
Florian