Re: Sage and ecl

Hi,

Le 09/12/2014 11:22, Tobias Hansen a écrit :
seems like the list of issues with Sage is getting shorter. I just
removed the one regarding docutils from the list [1] since it was
updated in Sage.

Snark, it seems there was also some progress regarding ecl (the
referenced bug is closed and mentions a couple of other closed bugs).
You have the best overview, could you update the item on the Wiki page?

I will, but not this month, sorry : I'm still too short on spare time.

I just know that the update of docutils removed a big hurdle in our path ; I think singular is now the biggest.

Snark on #debian-science